Attention High School Rising Seniors
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program is the largest undergraduate scholarship in the country. The scholarship provides up to $40,000 per year for four years to attend the nation's best colleges and universities.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- Plan to graduate from a U.S. high school in spring 2017
- Intend to enroll in an accredited 4-year college beginning in fall 2017
- Earn a cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above
- SAT combined math and critical reading score of 1200 or above and/or ACT composite score of 26 or above
- Demonstrate significant unmet financial need
Look out for our emails
They will be from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, so don't let them get lost in your spam folder.